War Thunder gaming - leden RSS

pátek 13. listopadu 2015

End of flight & parachutist improvements

When aircraft is destroyed we have no time to watch the scenery of destruction. Often we would like to create screenshots. For example when I hit warship or when I am shot down near warship. This could be a opportunity to watch the scenery which I normally have no time to watch because I am involved in fight. When I am shot I cannot move the cam and I am forced to go to the aircrafts menu:

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2lxjext.jpg

No delay. Why Gaijin makes all these details of the map when we cannot watch them after dead? You think like 0,5s is enough to watch the scenery? I'd like to feast my eyes on the details.

My suggestion is to give a possibility to watch around the scenery where I crashed or was shot down. Until watching and rotating the game cannot force me to go to menu. When I stop watching around, there will happen the count down 4 seconds.

Another solution would be to add a choice to leave (press "e" key to go to aircrafts menu). This also could be voluntary and settable in settings.

Second suggestion is to give a camera on the parachute so we can watch around the parachute because I want to mean the location where I crashed. Also add a choice if I want to leave, or wait until it falls down. Sometimes it could be possible to watch the air battle.


http://oi65.tinypic.com/2jb8nmf.jpg

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat