War Thunder gaming - leden RSS

pátek 8. ledna 2016

Mission notebook (notepad)

I would like to write some notes to every map which would be for my own use.

Example for use of such notes - as a bomber I would use them to remember such things like what tanks are in the mission, how fast they go in particular area and what they can do. I would remember some insidiousness of the terrain where I will bomb them. I also would remember the best delays for bomb fuses which I should use in that particular map. Currently I am typing this information on my blog so if I start the game I will minimize the game and read them online. Then I am switching back. Also when I want to make any note I do it. This way I am a bit delayed. To have this notes directly in the game would be better.

Another use of the notebook / notepad would be I could write there the speed needed to take off, the speed needed to land and the speed when flaps tear off.

Here is example of the notepad:



This notes would be save in separate txt file for every mission so no problem to back it up in zip archive.

If you will do it please remember to keep the font big enough not too have it too small or bad readable.

Notice: You could add many other information into the notepad like maps etc. Something what I already suggested here: Dialog windows in game (Map, Statistics, Commands) [performance]. This means, you could even use M hotkey for it. User will switch to map or to notes depending on what kind of information he needs. The notepad however should support writing notes during game.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat