War Thunder gaming - leden RSS

středa 6. ledna 2016

Messages to report speed of tanks (for bombers)

This problem is problem of bombers using delayed fuses. Often I have bomber and I want to drop a bomb on a tank (AI tanks in AB). But before I start the attack I need to know how fast the tank moves. I need to take a some fighter and go there to see if it goes very slowly, slow, normal, fast or very fast. The problem I see now - when I lost my only fighter, I cannot go there to check the speed of the target. I have bombers which are expensive (the repair costs are expensive) and I have only one try so I need to know the speed before I start the game with the bomber which I selected. I don't want to lose my bomber without unsuccessful hit.

So this is the problem - if you don't know how fast it goes, you cannot precisely choose the best delay/fuse for the bombs. My rule for bombing moving target is like this: If the tank goes slowly, I can use 5s or 6s delay. If it goes really fast, I need to choose 2 or 3 seconds. If it goes very slow, I can choose 7s or 8s. This is the best option for me to get 90% hit success.

So when I don't have fighter to explore the target, so I cannot start with bomber. I would just waste SL. I asked player who already tried to bomb if the tank goes slow or fast. But I got no answer. I think they don't speak English because there is a lot of Russians on the RU servers.

My suggestion is that there would be build in radio messages which would enable
1) to communicate a certain team mate by selection the blue aircraft and send message
2) to ask teammate what is the speed of the amoured vehicles (tanks) nearby.
3) to answer in the way: 1) very slow 2) slow 3) normal or medium 4) fast 5) very fast

This should build communication between the mates which are of different nation and don't speak English.

Note:
I know there exists already suggestion for radio messages, I also support that one, but I want to underline the meaning of cooperation of the team and the problem of bombers. This problem is strategy issue. If the players cannot communicate because of language barrier, then just add more radio messages to achieve the mission target.

Also please stop redrawing the moving GF when there ain't teammates nearby! This is so unrealistic! It would be better if players go to the position and make a bit of exploring before start the attack. I would welcome if players would be motivated if survey aircrafts would be used to locate positions of the moving targets (tanks, AA vehicles, light vehicles). Perhaps a small reward (10 points) there could be if a fighter without bombs would make low altitude overflight over the tanks (having condition watching the target at least for 3s). Just to update the enemy positions on the map.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat