War Thunder gaming - leden RSS

čtvrtek 21. ledna 2016

Aiming improvement for AB

I would like to see voluntary option what would enable this type of aiming.

If I would aim in completely wrong direction or too far from the target to get successful shot, the circle would be as normal.

If I start aiming but I am too late (aircraft's nose is down too much) there would be big aiming circle which is semi-transparent. This says to me that I need to get the nose up to correct the aiming. When I get better and closer to the correct aiming the circle will get better visible, less transparent. When I get yet better, the circle will get less radius and yet less visible. When my aiming is approximately correct, the circle wouldn't be visible at all. This does not include direction but only the nose angle.

This would be help to people which want to try realistic games without aiming circle. As now it is big step to go from AB using aiming circle to RB where the circle is missing.

Get the nose up!

Get the nose up!


Get the nose up!

Slightly better, but still get the nose up!

This is approximately enough. Direction correction is now up to you.



Current aiming.





Voluntary aiming option

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat