War Thunder gaming - leden RSS

středa 25. května 2016

Suggestion: Let aircraft crew play on ground when it's forced to land. Add motor(bikes)

When my aircraft is damaged and I need to land out of reach of airfield, I would appreciate if I could leave the aircraft with my crew and go around map by foot. It is usually when I lost my last airplane and just want to have a fun. The crew still leaves so why could we not use it? In the aerial battles this does not affect the game play in any way. Let's have few scenarios what I could do:
  • Land near allied aircraft which is eliminated on the ground and visit its crew or their cockpit.
  • To enter personal chat with the crew of the second aircraft (both airplanes are out of game, but we still can enjoy the events on ground)
  • To run near any allied ground vehicle and visit its interior
  • Get on the ground vehicle and go with it (I couldn't drive it)
  • Possibly if my gunner is alive he/me could try to shoot from AI vehicle e.g. M16 if we can reach it.
  • If there would be some jeeps to the game added, the jeeps could come to the crew and pick'em up. Then I could drive the jeep and enjoy the ground battle.
  • Enemy AI vehicles would not fire on jeeps.
  • The jeeps shouldn't be marked for pilots in the air because it would be too easy to destroy them (they cannot defend so better don't mark them...)
  • Add bikes and motorbikes to the ground. Motorbikes could go with a colon of GF. Bike could be created if plane lands near building. The bike would be placed against its wall. The crew could use these things to move on ground. Bikes would not be marked with color. Motorbikes could be marked but on very small distance, e.g. 50m. So they would be hard to identify.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/9c/53/999c532e29b11e6b6ba31a99ed878c03.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/6e/4f/0d6e4fb8ad12df4970fc6f238de31e05.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/cb/0e/41cb0e554f93975fa52860ff78afcbcf.jpg

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat